HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT – ONLINE
Programs Available at American InterContinental University
MASTER OF HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
The online MHCM is a specialized degree program designed to explore how the healthcare industry is managed across multiple disciplines, such as government, law, marketing, business, accounting, ethics, and information systems. AIU’s programmatically accredited Master’s in Healthcare Management degree program can teach you to plan, direct and coordinate healthcare in a variety of settings.
Master’s in Healthcare Management Online Degree Program Outline
AIU’s online MHCM degree program is designed for busy professionals. You won’t just study advanced topics in healthcare, you’ll have the opportunity to develop a comprehensive, holistic understanding of how the healthcare industry works. The intensive 48-credit program covers global, historical, organizational and operational perspectives across multiple disciplines such as law, marketing, business, government, finance, accounting, ethics, and technology. AIU’s multi-disciplinary curriculum is specifically designed to help students prepare to pursue more responsibility in this complex and ever-changing industry.
This one-year master’s program is designed to help students develop the in-depth, industry-relevant business knowledge they may be looking for to pursue additional responsibility in their field. The online MHCM is a highly-focused degree program that is designed to provide students with a comprehensive core of the specialized knowledge and skills for healthcare management.
AIU’s MHCM online program can help you learn how to:
- Develop organizational and operational plans to solve problems and improve healthcare environment and performance
- Recognize, evaluate and manage potential ethical and legal conflicts
- Use knowledge of economics, financial drivers and competitive analysis concepts, principles and theory to critically analyze and evaluate healthcare management
- Apply quantitative and qualitative analysis to evaluate the quality of decision-making and research to solve problems
- Analyze various leader, follower, cultural and situational characteristics that contribute to leadership and adapt to the needs of situations, employees and co-workers in various healthcare environments
- Evaluate the opportunities provided by technology for healthcare
- Communicate effectively in management situations
AIU’s Master of Healthcare Management (MHCM) is programmatically accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?
Choosing to continue your education is a big decision and we are here to help. Request information to get started.
START THE CONVERSATION
Request information and an admissions advisor will contact you within one business day.