ADMISSION PROCESS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
1. CONNECT WITH AN ADMISSIONS ADVISOR.
The advisor will:
- Ask about your goals and interests
- Guide you through the admissions process
- Assist with answering your questions
- Help you plan and secure funding for your degree
- Provide information to help you choose a degree program
- Describe what to expect from your classes
- Explain the next steps to take
Call these phone numbers:
USA: +1 (302) 702-6550
Nigeria: +234 (0908) 748-2254
Ghana: +233 (0242) 439-880
Kenya: +254 (0111) 048-342
or fill out the Request Information form to take the first step.
2. PLAN HOW YOU WILL PAY FOR PROGRAM COSTS.
DestinyEDU offers up to 90% off of your annual tuition, which includes all your costs for attending. Plan to pay your annual tuition as a full payment or in increments. Ask your Advisor about payment options. Taking the time to learn about your options can help put an American-accredited education within reach. You will need to open a US dollar account and fund it with your tuition.
3. SUBMIT PROOF OF HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION OR EQUIVALENT AS WELL AS ANY COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS.
DestinyEDU will assist you with:
- Credits evaluated by acceptable International Credential Evaluators
- Collecting your high school diploma and college transcripts
You will have the opportunity to submit these documents during the online application process.
Capture images of your documents or have your school send the documentation directly to our Advisors: DestinyEDU 1 Faith Way, GRA, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria Or email our Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. SHOW YOUR ENGLISH PROFICIENCY.
Nigeria has been designated as an English speaking country and English is considered to be the primary language for instructions in Schools.
ONCE YOU’RE ENROLLED, IT’S TIME TO GET READY FOR CLASSES TO START. HERE ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS.
5. GET TO KNOW THE VIRTUAL CAMPUS.
Our partner universities provide you with a hub for all your online classes. You will be afforded time to explore its features before classes start. You will receive login information once your AIU admissions documentation is complete.
6. PARTICIPATE IN THE ORIENTATION CLASSROOM. ONLINE
Your new student orientation will take place before your first session begins. In it, you can:
- Learn how to use the Virtual Campus
- Explore the online classroom
- Submit sample assignments
- Begin your time-management routine
- Learn how to use online tools and resources
Be sure to:
- Check that your Virtual Campus login works.
- Plan for access to a backup computer, if possible, in case you need it.
- Complete your orientation assignments.
- Familiarize yourself with university adaptive learning technology that customizes lessons to you.
- Bookmark the Virtual Campus in your browser.
7. GET READY TO START YOUR CLASSES. ONLINE
Visit the Virtual Campus to stay up-to-date about your upcoming courses. Block out time on your calendar for school and homework, and let your friends and family know you’re pursuing your degree so they can provide encouragement and support.