HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT – ONLINE
Programs Available at American InterContinental University
MASTER OF HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT (MHCM)
Become an in-demand professional through the online MHCM degree program. American InterContinental University MHCM program has been designed to give you hands-on healthcare industry training across multiple disciplines, such as government, law, marketing, business, accounting, ethics, and information systems. AIU’s programmatically accredited Master’s in Healthcare Management degree program teaches you to plan, direct and coordinate healthcare in a variety of settings. You will graduate with skills, applicable knowledge, and experience to transform your career.
UNLOCK YOUR DESTINY
- Get a USA accredited Master’s degree, 100% Online
- Receive access to a grant that pays 90% tuition
- Globally-recognized, internationally-relevant Degrees
- Course starts every 5 weeks
- Complete in under 1 year
Master’s in Healthcare Management Online Degree Program Outline
AIU’s online MHCM degree program is designed for busy professionals. You won’t just study advanced topics in healthcare, you’ll have the opportunity to develop a comprehensive, holistic understanding of how the healthcare industry works. The intensive 48-credit program covers global, historical, organizational and operational perspectives across multiple disciplines such as law, marketing, business, government, finance, accounting, ethics, and technology. AIU’s multi-disciplinary curriculum is specifically designed to help students prepare to pursue more responsibility in this complex and ever-changing industry.
This one-year master’s program is designed to help students develop the in-depth, industry-relevant business knowledge they may be looking for to pursue additional responsibility in their field. The online MHCM is a highly-focused degree program that is designed to provide students with a comprehensive core of the specialized knowledge and skills for healthcare management.
AIU’s MHCM online program can help you learn how to:
- Develop organizational and operational plans to solve problems and improve healthcare environment and performance
- Recognize, evaluate and manage potential ethical and legal conflicts
- Use knowledge of economics, financial drivers and competitive analysis concepts, principles and theory to critically analyze and evaluate healthcare management
- Apply quantitative and qualitative analysis to evaluate the quality of decision-making and research to solve problems
- Analyze various leader, follower, cultural and situational characteristics that contribute to leadership and adapt to the needs of situations, employees and co-workers in various healthcare environments
- Evaluate the opportunities provided by technology for healthcare
- Communicate effectively in management situations
AIU’s Master of Healthcare Management (MHCM) is programmatically accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Receive a 90% Grant!
Start Your Application
Classes Start October 25, 2023
EDUCATION WITHOUT BOUNDARIES
American InterContinental University’s (AIU) degrees are practical and career-oriented, taught by experienced industry experts.
Flexible Learning Experience
AIU degree programs are designed to fit a busy life, so you can pursue your degree on your own schedule.
Optimized Learning Experience
The AIU Virtual Campus allows you to access coursework, class schedules, online library, message boards, and learning materials anytime and anywhere the internet is available. You also get to interact with a global community of learners and you have access to your course professors.
Upon enrollment, you will be introduced to your graduation team who offer personalized support along the way and can help you understand enrollment options and course schedules
Once you finish your degree, AIU’s career counseling center can help you navigate the job market or use your schooling to take your career to the next level. AIU will connect you to employers through the Career Advantage Program (CAP) corporate alliances.
You also have the opportunity to join the AIU alumni network and meet other graduates from around the globe whom you can collaborate with to further advance in your career.
WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?
Choosing to continue your education is a big decision and we are here to help. Request information to get started.
START THE CONVERSATION
Request information and an admissions advisor will contact you within one business day.