HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION – ONLINE
Programs Available at American InterContinental University
DOCTOR OF HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION
The Doctor of Health Administration program is a professional doctoral program designed to help health care leaders prepare to critically evaluate research and the political, social, and legal climates in which health care functions. In turn, they can use this information to help lead ethically, socially, and culturally responsible organizations that are responsive to market and regulatory demands while serving diverse stakeholders.
Hone your expertise and elevate your competency by mastering evidence-based problem-solving and research in the healthcare industry. The Doctor of Health Administration (DHA) degree program is designed for professionals who aspire to advance in executive, consulting, and faculty careers in areas of Health Administration.
In the doctoral program, you will study how to:
- Assess trends to keep your organization aligned with the latest healthcare innovations
- Effectively communicate to staff, patients, and other stakeholders on relevant healthcare issues
- Critically evaluate data from various sources and apply it for optimal organizational outcomes
- Demonstrate accountable and collaborative leadership in a diverse organization
- Act ethically to abide by current regulatory requirements
- Get a USA accredited Doctoral degree, 100% Online
- Receive access to a grant that pays 90% tuition
- Globally-recognized, internationally-relevant Degrees
- Course starts every 5 weeks
WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?
Choosing to continue your education is a big decision and we are here to help. Request information to get started.
START THE CONVERSATION
Request information and an admissions advisor will contact you within one business day.